I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy ^^


i learnt this today~~haha...

awwwwwwwwww......i passed my undang test
freaking happy now !!!!!
i baru studied it yesterday, really!!!
so nervous i am....

when the uncle asked me whether i read through whole book or not
I could nt give him a confidence answer =.=
how scare i m in this morning

when i noe my result.....phew....
so happy~~ wrong 1 question
i noe larh... i m nt capable to get full marks

i m satisfied ~~~ i swear !!!



After that , go listen to teori 3 hours
we(me n zhexin) was late....due to some reason
we met michelle tai n ah baa there
 so happy to meet them...
saw ah baa driving too~~

  • i juz nervous 4 nex week amali 3 hours....
  • i think i cnt control properly
  • i doubt myself
  • i have no confidence in myself
  • i think i have phobia 

wish me luck !!!



4 comments:

  1. congratz~~
    so envy u guyz...
    can drive soon...
    hey,after get ur license cum fetch me go dou feng...haha...

    i cum to wish u luck...
    gud luck o~~
    jia you~~
    u sure can do it wan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..liyen thx~~~
    i sure will fetch u if u want....
    thx again!! take care...
    miss u muchhhhh~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALSO PASSED UNDANG TWO WEEKS AGO. hahahahahahaha. i end of this month only can start driving.

    eh go visit my blog ya!

    http://michelle-isawesome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOI!!
    congratz=]
    walao, great of u! scored 49 over 50 man!!
    hahaha.. good~

    ReplyDelete