I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

Monday, May 10, 2010

IP MAN 2

today 5 hours break
me, irene,ah baa ,kaka,and steven went n watch IP MAN2
it was the first time for us but a second time for steven


hmm,this movie is nice!!!!
we enjoy very much~
we laugh like hell in the cinema although there is no one laughing
irene look like kid.......she screamed whenever people get into a fight


when the story reach the climax, which ip man defeat the twister
me n kaka clapped!!!! i even tempted to stand up n clap~
bt no one want to teman me~
so i sat still~
and and and~ me n kaka n ah baa were crazy about this guy




















ip man's wife very pretty =)
xiao ming very handsome =)
ip man very china~



then,after movie~we went kinsahi~
4 person shared ONE greentea~~
how kiamsiap we are~~~
lols
then steven fetch us back to college~
and, break officially end~

No comments:

Post a Comment