I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

Monday, May 3, 2010

Random

I am dissapointing!!
I cannot go Singapore for my beloved JAY CHOU 's CONCERT
arghhh..yea is sad...

Besides, I m sad because some of my classmates leaving
1st :DENEZ
she is pretty....
she is the prettiest pilot in future , i believe
she is kind also
i m not very close to her,but she still sive when her heart-warming smile when she saw me
erm, we will miss u..really


2nd : ABU
he always correct us he is mizan not abu
he always eating lollipop
he always wearing a cap
he always pretend that he dunno chinese , but indeed he KNEW
yea, he is leaving
but, he will always be in our memory~


then : ADRIAN
i admit , first time i saw him, i thought he is very fierce
after few weeks, i realised i was wrong
he is kind , helpful
he is willing to teach me,ah baa and woonyen when we faced chemistry's problem
he is willing to take photos during earth day, or watever event
he is willing to take photos for us although he knew he does not appear in the photo
he is good ~
bye , adrian, we will miss u .....


after that, ASHIVINI
she duno whether she leaving or not.....
she go matrik try first, then she 'll make her decision
but, seriously ,i hope she is not leaving~
when i first time saw her, i dun like her
sinrei also dun like her....
dunno why, in some sense~
haix, after that, i knew she is hardworking
she try to catch up with homework as she enrol in this course late
she always talk to me in chinese, i felt bad
i told her i din like her before, she said nevermind
yes , i do feel bad...sorry ashvini, dun go~~~~


notice that the people who r leaving or left, all cum frm GROUP 2
argh...our class getting smaller now
the probability of getting asked by MR ALAN during chem class is greater
haix


-end-


No comments:

Post a Comment