I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tiring Day

EARTH DAY~~~~24/4/2010

venue: sunway college jb
time: 8.00am-2.00pm

well, this event is part of moral education.....
but it still end up successfully
yea, A-LEVEL JAN'10 we rocks !!!!
we are happy and enjoying
me n tamama chat with Mr Yong after the event
kaka so jealous~
sorry kaka, u should'nt stand so far from me~~
haha......


After that ,we went jusco..
we(tamama,kaka,irene,sin rei ,gideon,ah baa ,wanqing, kang yi, teio,abu, eric......)
we have fun in jusco
we take pictures
teio keep makes us laugh
he indeed a funny person
Then,we watch movie 
I dun like violent movie


"KICK-ASS" is one of those


the little girl is so cool~~~irene wanna dye her hair purple soon~haha
erm,yes, it is very touching in the end of the story
but throughout the whole movie, over hundred "F" words I 've heard
omg...
i dun like people simply say the f word..........
and the bloody scenes...
I had a nightmare, seriously
I cannot forget those scenes....disgusting

in short , is a tiring day....



No comments:

Post a Comment