I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Congratulation to Chan Qing Wei !!!

WOOOHOOOOO

CHAN QING WEI PASSED HER DRIVING TEST !!!!!

7/4/2010

WOW.....SHE IS OFFICIALLY a P-LISENCE HOLDER!!!

haha...
talk about my embarassing moment during the test
it was embarassing!!
all of them happened when i wanted 2 drive outside the BERJAYA center
firstly , i was nervous...when i sat on the driver's seat , i forgot to check signal ,gear and so on
i just adjust my seat ,look behind, use reverse gear and straight away reverse the car
the jpj officer was shocked & he just looked at me ~
i accidentally saw my teacher waving at me
i thought he wanted to say bye to me & i just wave back
actually he meant to told me i did not check the whipper ,signal ....
suddenly ,  i get him
i use gear 1 & parked back my car ..........
i did all steps all over again
pheww....luckily i din deducted marks frm that~
i said sorry to the officer ~~~paiseh

then i drove to the road~
on the way , i said about hundred times of sorry to the officer,he just very cool and said
:"tak apa ,ah moi ni"
u noe y i said so many sorry

  •  i fogot to change gear
  •  i stop suddenly
  •  i crush through a hole on the road
  •  i foget to switch on signal
  •  i did not swich off the signal
  •  i accidentally switch the whipper on
  •  i scream excitedly when the traffic light turns green
things like that...
the officer chat with me all the way...
and he said:" my skills not bad " haha
i use until gear 4
meeeheeeheeee
muahahhahaha
then he said :" cukup lah moi"
haha.....

i successfully brought him back to BERJAYA safely
so proud ~~

haha
in a conclusion : I PASSED

A round of applause please :)
hehe!!!



tamama jiayou....
i wait 4 u to get the lisence
then , u ,me ,sin rei , ah baa ,irene can drive to jusco or to eat or anywherelse TOGETHER ~~~

1 comment:

  1. i will kambate :)
    then we all can proudly drive to jusco :) yeaa~~~

    ReplyDelete