I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

I LOVE SIMPLE LIFE

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Me ♥

I am happy 4 what i am now
I love myself ♥

yes, i do feel lighter when i put my past down ~
the feeling tat being left out was awful =(
[If u are hurt, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it ]
i crossed the bridge !!!!!

i promise myself : Chan QingWei will not emo in future !
i knew i can do it

To friends : I am sorry if i accidentally hurt u all by words or by my actions
SORRY ~~ that was not my intention
well, i knew u all dun like this word "sorry" =.=

when i am not smiling , i am not sad
when i am not smiling, i knew i look serious
when i stare into space, does not mean i have load in my mind

friends, i do love u guys
i knew u all care about me =)))
a big big hug and thank you for u guys!!!!!


Without friends ,my life wouldnt be complete
i do cherish u guys !!!!!


someone told me this :''Life taught us that friendship lasts longer than love :) ''
well , i strongly believe that =))

No comments:

Post a Comment